Visit Our Website!

Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Blog

This is my first blog, so I shoud introduce myself and let you know two very important things,

One I can't spell and two I have terrible grammar.

So getting past those two things. My name is Jennifer and I live in Franklin, TN which is just outside of Nashville with my husband Christian, baby boy Cebastian and my two dogs and two cats. My company is Dynamic Video. I offer video production services and virtual tours. I speclaize in weddings and events. I love my job. I love capturing special memories on video and editing them to create a lasting memory for them and their families.

I also love real esate I own a few rental proprites so that got me into virtual tours. I pride myself on fair prices and fair business. I hope you enjoying reading my blog. Please email me with any questions and please visit my website http://www.dynamicvideo7.com/

Jennifer

No comments: